Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring is in the Air

Today was the long awaited trip to the Botanical Gardens. I have waited to go so i can take some pictures of flowers to draw/paint in the future. Unfortunately when we arrived the park was crowded with with men, women, and little screaming two-year olds. But we took a deep breath and exited the car with the precision of a S.W.A.T team. I tackled bridezillas, families taking portraits, and even innocent bystanders to get the pictures I desired. So here they are, the pictures taken by force, and some serious power-walking:

3 comments:

Genny said...

It WAS pretty embarrassing when you tackled that bride who walked in front of the tulips!

Ian said...

i think the 6th one is my favorite

Barb said...

Very nice pics. We'll have to go back some day when it's not so crowded. I'd like to take some flower pics myself. By the way, I think the first two are my favorites.