Monday, December 10, 2007

let it snow, be humid, and 80 degrees in one week...

ahh, fall...how pleasant... NOT. ok well...maybe alittle. But from how the weather has been pleasently changing you'd think it was having problems making up its mind. Its a tug-o-war with summertime and winter!! Luckily I think i see winter pulling out in the final stretch. I woke up this morning and definitly did NOT want to get out of bed. When I did finally edge off the wonderful warm mattress of flannel, my feet sadly reached and were caught off guard by the cold knots of wood. The only thing running through my mind was, "D:" then, "!!!!" then more, "D:" But what else runs through the mind of a sleepy-eyed teenager at 6:30 in the morning?Catching me with a good mood is rare and this picture captures what i feel like about once a year. A guy at school even remarked to me today, "Hey katherine, you look melancholy." Recalling my remark i said, "Ya, I'm usually like that."
O well, I think my melancholy life is starting to show. :D But I believe that if one would like to catch a piece of my happiness, take me to a park, and let me jump around in the leaves. :)

2 comments:

Barb said...

Glad you like that picture. I think it's pretty cool! I agree that this weather is crazy - and today is more miserable than it has been all week. Lucky you, getting to stay home and out of the rain today!

Paige said...

your picture rocks, anonymous.