Friday, May 16, 2008

A Night to Remember

Yesterday afternoon my friend Sharon and I, embarked on a birthday trip for my friend Rachel. We went to stay in the Embassy Suites in Dallas, and spent the day shopping around. When we first walked into the hotel we went to wait over by the pond while Rachels mom got our room keys. I notice some white feathers in the pond. My first thought was, "Oh no! A goose down pillow exploded from one of the other levels!!!!"I know. I am so stupid. But then my stupid thought is scratched out when my friend Rachel yells, " Look! GEESE!!!!" What Rachel called out, turned out to be swans. Two huge white swans swimming in this little concrete pond thing. We spent quite a few minutes being stupid around the swans, and screaming when they tried to attack us.
Killer swans. On the prowl.

So after a day of shopping and playing with iphones at the apple store, we returned to the hotel to simply goof off. and we did just that.

2 comments:

Genny said...

Glad you had such a good time.

Barb said...

looks like a blast. watch out for those killer swans