Saturday, May 10, 2008

Kats Tats

Well, for a few months, I have started drawing pictures of random swirls and bright colors. Apparently they are "amazing" because as soon as my friend Sharon had a few on her binder at school, I started getting requests. Soon I was swamped with orders where each person got a picture for a dollar. I even began drawing the art on hands,arms, etc. Which gave way to my friends "creative" name of my biz, Kats Tats. I first started with black and white then moved to color. Here are some examples of my handiworks.
This is a tree i did today in rebeccas room. While i was painting, i came up with the idea of doing stuff like this over the summer. I can paint/draw pretty much anything (except people) so if anyone needs furniture/walls/mirrors decorated, im the one to call!!!offer me a fair price, and ill be even happier :) I am known throughout school as "the girl who draws pictures" which is totally ok with me (:
and this is my mothers day present (: for my mommy who just LOVES diet coke with lime.
i did these in about 30-40 minutes so time isn't a problem! and just now my mom came up with the great idea for an art blog. so maybe later this week you shall see a new blog with all the artness of me :D

4 comments:

Barb said...

well that just made me want to stop by Sonic on my way to church for a diet coke with lime. Very realistic looking. I'm sure your mom loved it. Your Kat's Tats are cool too. I love my Dubai pic, and can't wait to commission you to do my Scotland pic in oils. You are incredibly talented, girly.

Genny said...

Love it! (Especially the part about making money) Keep up the fun, fabulous work! And, thanks for taking a few minutes to make your sister's room look fabulous.

Anonymous said...

I love it - especially the first one. I should really hire you before you become super famous and I can't afford you at all. And, the art blog is a great idea - I have a friend who has a photography blog, so you definitely should!

Michele Davis said...

ooooh! I love how rebecca's wall turned out! your so very talented! you make me want to go paint a picture! :) maybe I will! :D