Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sable

I was surprised on Monday when my mom told me that our friends had a litter of bunnies, and my father and her had decided to let me have one. So today went went to pick out "the perfect rabbit." And with 8 to choose from, it was not easy. Soon everyone (including Ms. Barb) were begging to have their own. But I was the one who got too pick >:) heehee. In the end, and after much holding and snuggling, I chose a the smallest black female. Barb wanted to name her "Monkey" because of her ability to climb all over you. We went from piano names like fermata, andante, to onyx and other random names. i decided on Sable. Sable is now comfortable in her new accomodations with much love and care. Of course, we took many pictures already so here are a few:

3 comments:

Barb said...

Love the new baby. She's so sweet. And to me, she will always be "Monkey"!

Michele Davis said...

oh my goodness! that is the cutest bunny I have ever seen! I love the picture of her peeking out the little door :D

Barb said...

Katherine, where did you get the cool new template? Awesome!