Monday, April 14, 2008

anyone for cookies?


Hey, you! That's right! You! You look like a nice person. Do you like cookies? Of course you do! Everyone likes cookies! Well have I got the deal for you! Does it seem that you are always at church, spending time investing in that same old children's choir? Well I have a solution that will change the way you do things! Instead of investing time, invest money! And for a limited time only Otis Spunkmeyer cookie boxes are available. With every $15 donation, you will receive a free that's right free box of lovely cookies.The varieties include chocolate chunk, peanut butter, snickerdoodle, oatmeal raisin, M&M candies, and white chunk macadamia nut! These cookies can be frozen up to one year! Just pop them in the oven and whaa laaa! fresh Spunkmeyer cookies! All donations will be put toward the youth summer mission trip to Lytle, TX.
And don't think of it as wasted money, but a contribution to the kingdom of God.




ALLERGY information: Chippery Gourmet Cookie Dough is manufactured an a facility that also produces peanut and tree nut products on shared equipment. Incidental peanut and/or tree nut residues may be present.
M&M's milk chocolate candies is a registered trademark of Mars, Inc.. Mars, Inc. has no affiliation with the product or distributer of the productand has no participation in the production or distribution of this product.

4 comments:

Genny said...

You completely crack me up! (Love the fine print.) I'll take 2 boxes just because this post made me laugh so early in the morning.

Melissa said...

You are hysterical, girl. Unfortunately, my "free" cookies will have to come from my girl. Since the logistics of getting frozen cookies to the lovely people of Brownwood sounds like a nightmare to me, her pool of buyers will be quite limited. We're hoping MeMa won't mind some slightly melting cooking dough.

Barb said...

Nice spiel. What do you mean about that "same old children's choir"?

I don't know that buying cookies would be a good idea for me, though I thought your post was hilarious.

Michele Davis said...

aw man you beat me to the punch! oh well... what Katherine forgot to tell you is that you need to come to me to order your cookies!..hehehe ;)