Sunday, March 20, 2011

Oh dear.

So...I ashamedly step foot into the arena of blogging yet again. With my head low I make absolutely no promises to continue on this journey I set out for so many times only to be submerged in a non-blogging life.

I have recently been told that I have a mini following on facebook statuses, and have decided to embark on another (hopefully complete) weekly blog(for my fans ^_^).

I'm not sure yet what future posts may hold, but I can promise that they will most likely be intuitive and laced with sarcasm.

To all you lovely readers out there,
I shall try my hardest to keep up this blog for the sake of mankind....and my mom :D

thanks and axe 'em,
katherine

3 comments:

Genny said...

Excellent! First request? Could you make your posts in black so they will be easier to read. Thanks, Mom.

Barb said...

I look forward to reading your witty and sarcastic posts, when you're able to find time. ;)

Genny said...

Thank you. Black print looks very nice. Now waiting on your next brilliant post.